Friday, July 1, 2016

CVC game FREEBIE!!!


 

Hello all!! Happy Friday!! Well I have been out doing a little shopping this week!  I have purchased some little goodies that I love!  First of all, I purchased more lap trays from Hobby Lobby.  I started using these last year and my kids love them!  They are not that expensive at all! Here is a picture...



I also bought some Differentiation Cubes from Mardel!! I have always wanted some of these!  Oh the activities you could do with these! I have created a little FREEBIE as a start of many projects I will be completing this month.  Download the copy below and tell me what you think!
CVC Roll a Word Game



Enjoy and Please provide some feedback!!
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete