Sunday, January 30, 2022

Winter Counting Clip Cards FREEBIE!

 Hello again!  We have just celebrated the 100th day of school at our school.  Have you?  I know that I say this in almost every post, but it really is flying by!  We are expected weather this week again.  What does your district do for snow days?  We normally have a "digital" day at home.  


    Since we are expecting snow, I thought I would create a FREEBIE!  Don't you love a good FREEBIE?!? Pre-School and Kindergarten kiddos need as much counting practice as possible so , drumroll please.... Winter Counting Clip Cards are here for you!

It includes numbers 0-10.  Students just put the clip on the number that matches the number of penguins.  All you need are clothespins and you are good to go!  


Grab these clip cards for FREE from my tpt website: Counting Clip Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment