Sunday, January 27, 2019

Lesson plans Journey's and Arctic Animals

Well, January is quickly ending! We are working on everything Arctic Animal this week!  I have a lot lined up to do and hope to get it all done.  Although, we do have several interruptions this week. Here are my lesson plans:

Our school system has adopted Journeys for our Reading and Envision for our math.  We also have Saxon for our phonics program.  I have created a Journey's supplement pack to go with this week's story: Where Does Food Come From?  You can grab this pack HERE.  I am also planning on working on Polar Bears and Penguins this week.  Here is a book I ordered from Scholastic a couple of weeks ago. I just love finding new books.  We are researching polar bears and penguins and will be writing about them this week.  Take a peek below!  



I have also ordered Instant Snow from Amazon to do an experiment on how animals survive in the cold.
 Bigib Make 2 Gallons Fake Instant Snow Powder for Slime Supplies Cloud Slime Charms


0 comments:

Post a Comment