Saturday, November 18, 2023

Dollar Tree Finds and a FREEBIE!



 Hello!  Thanksgiving is around the corner and Christmas is coming!  I stopped by my local Dollar Tree and found some amazing things!  Who doesn't love some cute, cheap, Christmas activities for your students?!?  First up, are these foam dice!  They are perfect for the classroom and can be used for so many things!

Heart of Kinder
Next, are these sight word cards.  I cut these apart, and use as flashcards in my  small group.  The handwriting lines are very helpful, especially for my kids that have executive function problems and dysgraphia.  My son, has dysgraphia, and I am sensitive reading/writing interventions.
These boards with the handwriting lines are perfect for students who are struggling to form print and cursive letters.  I love that the alphabet is on the board for a visual reference. 
Dry-Erase Paddles-I love these too!  I got 6 of these for my small group table.  



NOW.... On to the Christmas finds...

First up, I found this pack of erasers.  There are 18 in a pack.  My students love little erasers and will love these. I am going to add them to my goodie bags that I am making for them.  

Next, who doesn't like easy ornament crafts?!? There are 8 of these to a pack, so it is very cost effective.  
 
I squealed when I saw these gingerbread foam shapes.   There are 12 to a pack and can be used so many ways!
Last, but not least, are these ADORABLE felt ornaments!  There are 5 to a pack!  Aren't they cute???

And now.... the moment you have been waiting for.... the FREEBIE!  Click the link below for a writing activity to go with the penguin ornament!   Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment