Saturday, April 7, 2018

Weather Week 2 Lesson Plans and a FREEBIE

Hi again!

We only have 30 days until school is out!  I am very excited!! This week will be week number 2 on Weather.  I am planning on going into depth about clouds and rainbows.  I have a couple of experiments planned, but do not have pictures of them.  I will try to snag a pic and update this post when I do.



I love to read It Looked Like Spilt Milk.  The activity that follows is always fun to see the kiddos' creativity.  I just used a cloud template that had the lines already, blue paint, a piece of white paper, and two cotton balls. We will read the book and then spend some time brainstorming what our clouds could look like.  I will use a sentence starter, but have my kids phonetically sound out what their cloud looks like. You could also have them write the whole thing by themselves if your kiddos are ready.


If you don't have a cloud template, here is one that you can use:

0 comments:

Post a Comment