Wednesday, January 24, 2018

February Literacy Centers and a Freebie

Well, the year just got shorter!! We just celebrated the 100th day of school!  My kids were so excited (and so was I)!!! As I was working on lesson plans this afternoon, I was looking at the calendar... February is quickly approaching!  With that being said, all things February are about to be happening in my class.  I have a new February Literacy Pack that I am so excited for my kiddos to use.  I have included both Valentines, President's, and American Symbol activities in the pack.  Here is a peek:

Here is a list of the activities included in the pack:
Magnetic CVC word work
Magnetic Beginning Sound word work
Alphabet center
CVC write the room
Writing word cards
Writing papers
Ending sound puzzles 
Color sight word write the room(two versions)
Stamping Center( Blends and Digraphs
Click below to check it out at my tpt store:

Here are a couple more pictures of this pack:
 This one is a picture of the Beginning Sound Magnetic Word Work Center:
There are so many adorable ideas on pinterest as well for February:

easy mosaic heart craft




Let's not forget about the read aloud books too! 
My favorite Valentine's Day books for little learners (preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten). Books to teach about love, friendship, letters, and the mail.

Last, but not least, here is a little freebie from my tpt store

February Word Problems



0 comments:

Post a Comment