Sunday, July 5, 2015

A sale and Guided Math/Daily 3/and a FREEBIE!

Hello all!  My, my it's been a while!! Well school is out for me and I am enjoying the life of a wife and mom of two!  As all teachers, this time of year causes my brain to kick start into school mode.  I used to dread the 4th of July, because it meant school was coming, but now, I have a different viewpoint.  My brain is thinking about school again, but I am able to work on what I want to when I want to as apposed to being in school and not time to do anything!(I know that alot of my teacher friends know what I am talking about! Anyway, I am still in the Fourth grade this year, but for those of you that know me know that I am always keeping my K-2 side fresh!  I am thinking of doing Daily 3 in my classroom next year.  Any ideas for me?  Let me fill you in on my classes.  I have a home room class and two other classes.  Of course, we are departmentalized(not a fan, but working it out-taking in the new adventure) so I am the Math/Science teacher.  I teach math in the morning and Science in the afternoon.  I gravitate towards Literacy, so I really have to focus when I am constantly teaching math.  So...now that you know a little piece of my schedule...what do you think?  Should I incorporate Daily 3 into my Math classes.  I am a small group kind of teacher, so I think I could do it.  The only hiccup is that I have three different math classes, so I would be doing Daily 3, three times every day!! WHEW!!! Please let me know your thoughts!!

Also, I am putting my St. Patrick's day pack on sale.  Its. just $1.50 right now, so stop by my store and snag it! Click here to view it on my TPT site!
Oh and here is my Freebie!


0 comments:

Post a Comment