Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Saving One Classroom at a Time Linky

I am teaming up with other TPT sellers to tell you about a product that has been VERY helpful in my classroom!  I created a Fraction Memory game in which students play like of course, the game Memory.  They scramble all of the cards and place them upside down.  The first player turns over two cards.  If the cards are equivalent, they get to keep them.  Ex.) A student draws 2/4 and 1/2, then the student keeps those cards.  I have included a "Loose Your Turn" card and a "Game Over" card as well.  When the "Game Over" card is drawn, the game is automatically over and students count their cards.  The student with the most cards wins!  My kiddos absolutely LOVE this game.  Its SIMPLE and its FUN! I just added this to my store last week!


You can grab it my TPT store right now on SALE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment